Saturday, October 9, 2010
Firefighter Day at Lab School
The preschool class had a firetruck visit Lab School and the younger kids were invited to attend. Jack is REALLY into firefighters and firetrucks these days. He loved every second of it. I made a movie out of the pics so that Jack could watch it over and over and over again. Which he has =)
I'm trying to talk Jack into being a Firefighter for Halloween. I bought him some boots and getting a coat and hat will be easy. Much easier than somehow figuring out how to make a "red wolf" costume! The Red Wolf is from Eric Carle's Panda Bear, Panda Bear What Do You See? book. How in the heck do I make that?!?!
Here's a link to the movie. Jack actually shook the firefighter's hand while he was in full uniform! I was so proud of him.
I'm trying to talk Jack into being a Firefighter for Halloween. I bought him some boots and getting a coat and hat will be easy. Much easier than somehow figuring out how to make a "red wolf" costume! The Red Wolf is from Eric Carle's Panda Bear, Panda Bear What Do You See? book. How in the heck do I make that?!?!
Here's a link to the movie. Jack actually shook the firefighter's hand while he was in full uniform! I was so proud of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I got an email that the boots have shipped!!!! (Wow, I am an exclamationwhoore!!!! LOL)
Post a Comment
Leave me some love