Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Oak Island, NC
Beach week photos are here! For the first time in 5 years (don't quote me on that) Matt was able to spend the whole week with us. The first couple of days were hairy as both kids weren't feeling good and, well, who doesn't get overstimulated with 18 people in 1 house? By the end of the week, both were loving all the attention. Unfortunately the last couple of days were rainy and very windy so we didn't spend time on the beach. We went to the North Carolina Aquarium in Fort Fisher (I'll post pics on another post) on a rainy Thursday afternoon and then spent most of Friday on the back porch. It was so much fun, but also exhausting. Now I understand why my parents never went on vacation... it's a lot of work!
Peter, Eamon and Paul 4 on one of the first days we were there.
Can you catch him?
Play "horsey" with Christopher
This is Matt having fun. Happy 29th Birthday old man!
Eamon loves the singing, Jack has his eyes on the cake
Just a funny picture of Matt.
What happened?!
This is Michael having fun. Those Raines boys sure know how to party
Ready for cake!
Uncle Monkey helping E eat cake
Jack and his girl Rachel.
I'm sure she's feeding him cake
Getting in a little early morning Mimi and Poppy time
Lots of uncles and boy cousins
Running to see Poppy. That's the house in the background. Isn't it beautiful? The A/C died while we were there and everyone was complaining about it being 80 degrees at night. Matt - aka The A/C Nazi - makes us keep the air at 78. Not much difference for me =)
My new favorite pic!
Grammie & Grandpa with 7 grandsons and 2 great grandsons. We had to throw the boys in the pic at the last minute. They were over it. So were the big boys
aww Godfather and Goddaughter
We are seriously hardcore
Yay Poppy Time
This boy lived on cake, ice cream and hot dogs for the whole week.
I was really going crazy. Eamon was crying whenever anyone else touched him and Jack was non stop. I'm about to lose it.
"Give me a cup!"
Eamon and Paul developed a very sweet relationship. Every morning when E and I would come down the stairs, Eamon would crawl/walk over to Paul and do something to wake him up at the butt crack of dawn. They became good friends!
Another year of him being obsessed with the cooler
cute pic taken by Uncle Mikey
Mary and Jack on the front upstairs porch. Isn't the view amazing??
He lived in his pjs
weeeee
He loves his girls
I'm sure he's doing something naughty
A kiss for Daddy
And a kiss for Mimi
And a kiss for me
I love food!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me some love