Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

I know you all are dying to see pictures of the most adorable kids in costume in the world.  We had a busy day on Halloween.  First, we went to see a portion of the Cocoa Beach Air Show (post to follow) and then we went to a Trick or Treat party with our friends from my hippie group.  We had so much fun!  Thanks for having us Leigh Ann and Levi.




The littlest lion



First house trick or treating.  Jack is a "red wolf."  He randomly came up with that months ago when I first started talking about dressing up in a costume for Halloween.  It's from Eric Carle's Panda Bear Panda Bear What Do You See? book.  Leigh Ann made his costume (love her)!  He has ears, fur gloves, a tail, and furry feet.  Adorable!




Mr. Daredevil.  At least he has the sense (unlike Jack) not to jump off!


Daddy Red Wolf


Of course, he HAS to get dirty wherever he goes


Guess what I dressed up as?  Yeah, not so much a costume as my real clothes.


The picture of the gang.  You can really see Jack's tail in this pic.  There's Rafael and his pizza, a parrot, a T-rex, a fairy, a princess, Rapunzel, Princess Fiona with her 2 shreks, and a Zorse (okay, really a zebra but I just like saying Zorse better)!  That's just the kids pictured here.  There were others.  




Jack and Levi.  They have been spending a lot of time together lately.






And now some pictures from the night before at Meg-O-Ween.  I tried to get Matt to wear the pink fairy costume again, but he said "There are some things a son just shouldn't see his Dad do."





I'm a queen.  Hence the queen's wave.


At this point I started more down the Carrie Prom Queen path.  you know, from Stephen King.


Crazy eyes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will make sure Jack sees all his father's embarrassing pictures some day.

Anonymous said...

Matt makes a pretty fairy!

Leslie said...

Love the furry feet!

About Me

Followers

Cloth Diaper Geek
Photobucket